Madimack Inverter Plus
Madimack’s Inverter Plus converts a single speed pool pump to variable speed pool pump. It helps you save on running costs, extend the life of your pool pump and reduces noise levels significantly.
- Up to 20 times quieter than a standard single speed pump
- Saves you more than 80% on your pool pump energy cost annually
- ROI within a year
- Intuitive touch control
A typical pool pump runs at single speed consuming about 1kW an hour costing 30-40c an hour depending on what state you are in and $800 a year – or more – for larger pools. This inverter technology can reduce power input from 1kW an hour at full speed to just 110W at 1200 RPM – equal to a lightbulb – just 4 cents an hour.
- Input Power: 1 Phase AC
- Input Voltage: 220-240V
- Input Frequency: 50Hz
- Output Power: Max 1.1KW
- Output Voltage: 1ph, 0-240V
- Pump Type: Single Phase
- Max Current: Max 6A
- Speed Range: 1200-2900rpm
- Cooling: Ventilation
- Net Dimension (L x H x Depth): 187 x 110 x 155mm
- Gross (Net Weight): 3.0Kg (2.7Kg)
2 Year Warranty
Great service. No hassle, no fuss, consistent results.